Senior Portraits With Robbin Manuel Photography
Robbin Manuel Photography is committed to providing you with memorable and personalized Senior Portraits. We will capture a variety of portrait styles including a few formal poses. We will create a fun and relaxed environment, while working closely with you to capture your personality in each of your senior pictures.
We try to schedule location sessions for Senior Portraits to take advantage of the best times of day (and year). Outdoor light looks best earlier in the day and later as sunrise and sunset are considered ‘magic’ times. Contact Special Events Remembered to talk about your upcoming Senior Portraits. We look forward to working with you soon.
Tips For Looking Your Best
- Feel free to bring in outfits related to any activities or sports you are involved with
- If you have a class ring, where it
- Dress in or bring hat you want to wear and what reflects you as a person
- Fashion changes quickly- choose one outfit that will not out of style next year
- Some clothes photograph better than others
- Patterns and/or words tend to be distracting
- The brighter the patterns, the more distracting they will be
- Makeup- it is easier to go darker, than to go lighter. Come with a base and we can build as needed
- Don’t worry if you have a sudden outbreak of acne! This is an easy fix!
- If you’ve had a very bad hair cut right before the portrait session, please feel free to call us – we can re-schedule
- It is recommended to bring in a family member or a friend