Special Events Remembered has been a Wedding Photographer serving Clifton Park, Saratoga, and Lake George, NY for over 20 years.
In that time, traditional wedding photography has become something people traditionally recognize as photographs of a group of people standing up, close together. While many couples opt for standard family photos for the album, there are ways to infuse the wedding theme and personality of the wedding couple into the wedding photographs.
- Wedding photography is not about the pose. It about capturing emotions, feelings, and memories as they are experienced
- Wedding photography should not use only colors; there should be shots done in black and white
- Colored photos should illustrate later the impact of the wedding party and captures the mood set at the ceremony and reception
- Using unique indoor and/or outdoor venues can create whimsical, flirty, serious, or elegant shots
- Props and positioning can tell a story or create an effect
- Bridal and groomsmen preparations
- Wedding service & ceremony photography
- Posed wedding photography with family, bridal party, and guests of distinction
- Transportation and simple moments, not usually shared with those outside of the wedding party
- Wedding reception
- The kiss, the cake, the getaway…
Almost all of our own clients are seeking a mix of journalistic pictures along with vintage presented classic shots to share with the family. Make sure your wedding day is caught on camera by someone who understands what is important to you. Call Special Events Remembered today to